Saturday, July 31, 2010

LGBT: First date advice...?

I am going on a first date with someone I met online. We have been chatting and texting, but this will be the first time we actually met in person.





I am a little stressed about what to do on a first date since I haven't really had that many (ex boyfriends I normally met through friends and spent time together before our actual first date so the stress level was decreased). I need to find something to do that will limit the amount of time we are forced to talk (like long walks/drives and dinner dates) and I would like to avoid cliches like dinner and a movie.





Keep in mind I live in Houston and the temp hits over 100 during the day - being sweaty on a first date is not cute. I am thinking an inside activity would be perfect but now I am stuck trying to think of something fun. bowling and pool are both good options and it doesn't really matter if you are good.





What are some other ideas i could consider (keep in mind he is under 21, so clubs and bars are not an option)LGBT: First date advice...?
The cinema might be a good bet... going to see a movie means you don't have to talk the entire time if you're worried about the conversation drying up.LGBT: First date advice...?
How about board games like chess? Don't want to talk much? ';Shut up I'm trying to concentrate.';

No comments:

Post a Comment