Saturday, July 31, 2010

First Date advice needed!?

So, I'm 21 y.o. and don't drive bc of a neurological disorder..just as a preventative measure, you know, I want to be safe. I'm in the verge of arranging a first date, and it seems like we're going to ';meet up'; somewhere bc we live about 20 min. away from each other..I don't know how to tell my date that I don't drive and why..and I'm perplexed as to how this date is going to be arranged..should I ask for him to come here? is that asking to much on the first date? I don't want to lie, yet I don't want to dish out my medical history before we even get together, you know?





Any advice? How should I approach it. I have always been self conscious about this issue with dating, friends, going out, and just everyday..how do I handle it?





Any ideas? thanksFirst Date advice needed!?
just tell him you don't have a car. he would be nice enough to come pick you up:)

No comments:

Post a Comment