Thursday, July 29, 2010

Ask a youth leader for dating advice on facebook?

Is that weird? I'm like brand new to the church but I've talked to the youth leader a lot but this older boy at the church asked me out and the youth leader knows him and I just kinda need some advice on him cause I know the boy has had a rough past and done some bad things soo....





The youth leader is like 24 and married too.Ask a youth leader for dating advice on facebook?
The youth leader is a guy, right?


There should be a woman who is a co-youth-leader-person. Maybe his wife? I'd talk to her. Even my youth leader says that the his wife is there for that reason-to talk to them about girl stuff. She should know about the same stuff he does.


That would also save for the awkward-ness of asking a guy about it.


Hope it works out for you!

No comments:

Post a Comment