Thursday, July 29, 2010

First date advice? Help!?

I'm about to turn 14 (11 days) and a guy I've been talking to for a few days asked me out, I couldn't go, but I invited him to a beach party instead. He said he'd come, but two of my other friends are going to be there too. It's not like a swimming party, it's more like a barbeque and I don't know what to wear, or how to do my makeup and hair! I'm girly, and preppy if that helps any. The dates not for a week but help now would be appreciated!!\


here is a pic of me if that helps?:





w/my hair straightend and heavier makeup


http://s472.photobucket.com/albums/rr85/KatHeartsEdge/?action=view%26amp;current=6489_1188885929143_1438196608_30523.jpg





with curly hair and less makeup (those are freckles not acne)


http://s472.photobucket.com/albums/rr85/KatHeartsEdge/?action=view%26amp;current=5729_1179851223281_1438196608_30491.jpg





he's 15, and I know he's dated other girls, he seemed really nice, and I've met him before just never thought of him that way? The party is from 5-10, how long should I stay with him, and should I text him afterward, my friends are sleeping over, so i don't want to make him, or them feel left out.First date advice? Help!?
you're adorable being all concerned! i was just like you. i would definitely go with straightening your hair only because it looks more natural.(remember you never wanna look like you tried to hard). wear either jean shorts, or a skirt, and a cute flowy tang top. just be yourself, hang out w. him as long as you can and tell your friend ahead of time that you want to get to know him. before leaving each other i'd say you have my number right? when he says yes say okay text me later if you want! never text a boy first babe, always let them do the work. hope all goes well! make sure you take a lot of pictures and tell me how it went:-) have fun hun!First date advice? Help!?
i would do less makeup, and dont dress up a bunch...be yourself!


guys like that.


if he asked you out, he likes you not matter what!


and dont text him after, no matter how tempting it is! let him text you:)


spend equal time with him and your friends, and maybe even hang out ttogether.just remember to HAVE FUN!
Straight with no heavy makeup.
I only skimmed through this, but curly hair is the sexiest thing next to smarts in women.
do curly hair with eyeliner!
i think 1st one looks gr8 on u..
i liked straight hair. do more eye shadow. this seems weird but i luv it. by your tear duct above your lower lashes there is a line. but i liner on it. it looks hot. use a lil blush. to accent your face. flatten your bangs. were a gray shirt or red. with gold bangles and jeans or jean shorts. If you have it. it would be WAY cute on you. darker jeans of possible to give it a nite time look. be happy. wear shimmery pink lip gloss. stay you tho!
wear like bermuda shorts and a white polo...





dont pursue him. let him pursue you. do not text him unless he texts you first. dont play hard to get, just make him put in the work. he will appreciate you much more then, and you will know he is worth it.





im an 18 year old guy and i absolutely hate it when a girl is trying to make all the moves. part of the fun in relationships for guys is the thrill of the hunt(sorry to be so blunt...)we just like to be the ones pursuing.

No comments:

Post a Comment