Thursday, July 29, 2010

First date advice? (best answer!)?

This girl (who graduated college last year, I'm a senior) I have known for a long time is coming to see me so we can hang out at 7pm. We've been thinking it would be cool to go see a movie and then I could show her my new apartment. Do you have any advice on what I should do, what movie I should see, or etiquette at the movie theater or at the apartment. Can I put my hand on hers at the movie if things are going well? Also I have two other people who live in the apartment but I have my own room. Can I ask her to watch tv and sit on my bed or is that a bad idea? Thanks for the help!!First date advice? (best answer!)?
Let her pick the movie, pay for her (if you can), it's cute to a girl when you try to guess their snack, if you want to. Don't ASK her to sit on the bed, but yes watch TV with her. Talk to your roomies, and tell them to get lost tonight! (jk) Be as sweet as you can, and drop cute a subtle hints that you like her.





Um, Good luck, I hope she likes you! (:





You seem like a sweet guy.

No comments:

Post a Comment