Saturday, July 31, 2010

First Date Advice: Please Help!!!!!!!!?

I'm going on a date with a guy in a few days. We're going to the movies. I'm really, really nervous. I like him, but I've never been on a date before, and I'm afraid of screwing it up, and making him regret ever asking me out.


What should I wear? What should I say? What should I do?


He also wants to pay, but I hate it when people pay for me, because then I feel really, really bad about it. He seems to really want to pay.


Also, when we were hanging out before, and not even ofically dating, he asked if he could kiss me. We had hung out numerous times, all of them snuggling up with each other, so it's not like he just wants some action. I told him no, because we weren't even oficially dating yet.


So what if he tries to kiss me? I don't know if I'm ready or not.


Please help!!!!!!!!


(I'm 14, almost 15, btw)First Date Advice: Please Help!!!!!!!!?
your goig to a movie so you shouldnt have to say much.


If uyou dont liek it whne he pays, let him buy the tickets and you buy the popcorn.


if he wants to kiss you let him if you really like him. you will know if yur ready.First Date Advice: Please Help!!!!!!!!?
dont worry everything will work out, but i will tell you that the more you worry the worse it will be
He pays for tickets and you pay for food. But if he insist paying for everything let him. Dont argue with him alot, just say that you can buy the food and if he says no i will buy it then let him.





Wear something cute. Maybe a cute pair of jeans and a cute shirt. You wanna be confortable but a little more dressy than a pair of sweats. But just be yourself.





And what should you say? Just be yourself and just act like you normaly do when you hang out with him.





Ask yourself if you are ready to kiss him now, if you are then i say go for it. but if you are not ready to he should understand and not pressure you into it.





Most importantly...





Have fun!
juat relax dont were antin 2 low or short just wear wat u usually do going out dont over do it with make-up or anything just let him pay if he really wants 2


good luck:D
My advice is to just relax and have fun. Wear something cute....maybe a pair of jeans and a cute t-shirt or blouse. Don't get too dressed up since it's only a movie. Don't worry about what to say...the conversation should flow. If all else fails ask about his favorite movies, music, etc. You can ask if he has any vacation plans for summer. Basic things like that. About the money thing, guys can be pretty stubborn when it comes to that. You can offer to pay for yourself when you're there, but if he insists...just let him pay. It's no big deal. About the kiss...if you don't think you're ready, then just tell him that. Say you don't want to right now. He should understand.





Have fun and enjoy yourself =)
Oh gosh haha I'm probably not the one to give you advice


I go to the movies all the time with girls but never as a ';date.';


I would say, though, figure out whether or not YOU want to kiss him now and if you don't, then make sure you don't. Worry more about yourself than him.





I doubt he's wearing something formal, and if he isn't I just wouldn't worry about it... but you can ask him if you want. Being a guy that's reallly the only ';clothing choice'; I would think about... formal or not formal... just wear something cute :)





Say and do? Whatever you'd do if you weren't on a date and you were going to see a movie.





And if you want to pay, then offer to pay once, and if he says no then just let it go. You can catch the next date if you want.





Hope I helped :)
kayy first of all, relaxx youre gonna have an amazing time! secondd, wear something cutee and casuall but not too casual. like jeans with a flowy top or a sun dress, or shorts with a nice tee, etc. thirdlyy, let him pay its common courtesy and thats how a guy should treat a girl especialllyyy on a date! and about the kissing- let it come naturally. if youve had a really good time on the date and the thought of kissing him excites you, go for it. if your not really feeling, well dont do something that you dont really want to. idk if this is your first kiss, but if it is, dont waste it on someone who you dont feel that ready with. if you did have a lot of fun but still feel a little uncomfortable, theres always the next timee, so dont feel rushed. put a little not a lottt of makeup on, mascara, liner and a touch of gloss, and a little bronzer for a sun kissed natural llook. overall HAVE FUNN! be nice and your normal self in the movie theater and if u run out of convo, talk about the upcoming movie! like i said before, have funn this is something you'll always remember! hope this helpedd(: enjoy yourr dateeeeeee!
Let him pay, let him kiss you, act natural





Answer mine?


http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;鈥?/a>

No comments:

Post a Comment