Saturday, July 31, 2010

Prom Date Advice? Pleasee Help!?

Okay so everyone think this kid is going to ask me to prom. We are pretty good friends so I don't want to ruin the friendship and I don't like him as more than a friend. He texted me today and told me he had to ask me something tomorrow that he couldn't say through texting. I think he might be trying to ask me to prom! I kinda just want to go as friends but I'm afraid he will think I like him as more. I don't know what to tell him! How do I let him know I just want to be friends without breaking his heart/being mean?Prom Date Advice? Pleasee Help!?
just say yes and go with him but if he starts getting all lovey dovey tell him that u just want to go as friends cuz his friendship is really valuable to u :)Prom Date Advice? Pleasee Help!?
just say you arent ready for a relationship with him, and if you want go to prom with him just as friend, and have fun, and dance.

No comments:

Post a Comment