Thursday, July 29, 2010

First date advice...ladies...help me out please!?

This girl and I only know each others first names, but last night I called her and we set up a date: tomorrow night, she is meeting me at a restaurant at 8pm. Dinner will last until 9pm. If we have a good time at dinner, should I ask her at the end of dinner ';You wanna go to Starbucks and talk some more?';


Last night I asked her if she liked coffee, and she said enthusiastically ';Oooh yeah!';


The only problem is...she is meeting me at the restaurant, which means we will both have our cars. Do I ask her ';Wanna ride with me to Starbucks? I'm a good driver, I promise'; and wink at her when saying it?First date advice...ladies...help me out please!?
The wink seems a little overconfident, but otherwise, fine.


But it would be best if you just relaxed and went with it.First date advice...ladies...help me out please!?
Yea, you should totally invite her to Starbucks. I mean which girl doesn't like Starbucks?(: And the wanna ride with me question is perfect. I think your little plan is gonna work and i wish you good luck.
Sounds like a really really good plan to me, gd luck!
you should stop obsessing over what will happen, and just flow with it...lol
It sounds like this girl is really interested so no need to stress about it. just be yourself and stay cool and collective, ladies love a confident man. Dinner might last longer than that...so dont be surprised if starbucks is closed lol. and why are you guys driving seperate? you should pick her up, that's always the classy way to do it. and if not, the ';wanna get a ride to starbucks?'; things sounds nice. and if she declines, im sorry haha. good luck, youll be fine!!1





answer mine?


http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;_ylt=Am.wsdKYNqgn5DEvk.vt85Hsy6IX;_ylv=3?qid=20091029190200AAjeO54

No comments:

Post a Comment