Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Second date advice...?

Okay, it's my second date with my boyfriend tomorrow.





Last time was AMAZING.








We went into town and I was just in his arms in the park for like 2 hours.:)





Then on the train back we got really close, then finally kissed, and his hand gradually went down my top..





He was really apologetic after,


but I didn't mind haha :)





So tomorrow is our second date,


we're going to the beach





How far do you go on the second date?


xxxSecond date advice...?
just a little farther





wear your hair down and don't straighten it or anything so that the wind will blow in it and stuff





and if your going with a group of his friends play football with him and stuff (you can tackle him :-))





umm we have the same avatar... i change mine if you wantSecond date advice...?
I'm a guy, so you probably don't want to hear what's in my mind. especially since I've never been with a girl. But I suggest you don't plan ahead. Just let the moment decide.
i dunno. there's not like a rule, haha.


as far as you feel comfortable with.
since you let his hand go there


your basically giving him permission to go farther


but dont let him to far . limit yourself :]


have fun and good luck !
Well I would take it slow kiss and suggle be romantic but you want him to respect you so don't rush sex.
I think you two have already done to much. Just stick with kissing and tell him to keep his hands to himself.



Sorry IDK, i've never been on a date and i haven't had a boyfriend in like 3 yrs.
Well i'm pretty sure hes gonna make the move and kiss you some more. Good luck



Just chill whatever happens, happens you know what im saying
its up to you, but moving to fast to quickly
Try to resist and not go all the way home yet. Trust me you will regret it
i dont know but good for u.

No comments:

Post a Comment