Thursday, July 29, 2010

I'm pretty good with giving dating advice, but not so good at flirting or asking ppl out. Can I get some help?

I can give pretty good advice about dating, but I don't really know how to flirt pretty well or ask a girl out properly. I was rejected the first time I asked a girl out. And it takes me quite a while to actually ask because I always ask myself, ';What if she says no?';I'm pretty good with giving dating advice, but not so good at flirting or asking ppl out. Can I get some help?
what you wanna do is make sure youve been hanging out with this girl and that shes into you and all( im assuming you can tell) anyways you want to start a good conversation with her but when you go to ask her out say something along the lines of ';hey you wanna go to(insert minigolf, restaraunt, bowling...etc) this (insert day of the week your free) with me?';


Try and pick something fun but keep the activity 2 hours or less.I'm pretty good with giving dating advice, but not so good at flirting or asking ppl out. Can I get some help?
its a matter of being confident in yourself. know what you want. have a plan and a back up plan. if you ask a girl out and she rejects you a numbe of times its time to move on. i have seen too many guys lose years of their life trying to plug away at a girl who is not interested.

Report Abuse



Im an expert on flirting! So, if you wanna ask someone out remember this:


- HAVE CONFIDENCE!!!





First thing to ask a girl out, is say hey, talk to her, get to know her first. Trust me, its better than randomly asking someone. Because girls then wonder why you actually asked them out.


Dont over think. ANYTHING. trust me, i always do, and its not good.





Now, on to asking someone out. I'd give her some complements through out the day. We love 'em. Say anything, but DONT sound cheesy. We hate it if you sound like a line from a movie. (well..at least i do)


Now, if your the funny type of guy go with this: So, you and me. We're hanging out some time. **tell her what you wanna do..**


If your the sweet type of guy: I was wondering, if you'd like to go out sometime, i think it would be cool to talk!


OTher ideas:


So there is this movie on friday, wanna come see it? Its _______.


So, I know you like me, just admit it. We should go out some time then [a little cocky, which isnt bad..just not to much ;]





There are LOTS of ways to flirt, the hardest thing is actually just getting the confidence to ask someone. DOnt worry about rejection, just think to yourself it WONT happen. :]





Good luck, im rooting for ya! :]
Same. Give good advice, but i'm bad at taking it... here's what i would do.





1.) start a really nice conversation with her.


2.) after you've been talking to her for awhile, ask her if she would like to hang out with you sometime (but try to refrain from using the word date!).


3.) if she says yes ask her what she wants to do, and then go w/ her.


4.) if things go well then keep talking to her and hanging out w/ her, and eventually ask her out. but just give it some time...





hope this helped, and good luck! =]





http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;鈥?/a>
That's the problem. You can't ask yourself that question. There will always be doubt. But I assure you. The only thing a girl hates more than a weird guy asking her out, is a weird guy that takes FOREVER to ask her out. So you can't go wrong! Just ask! ^_^
';People who give advice usually can't take advice.'; Sorry I can't really help because I'm not much of a flirtatious pro. Just be yourself you know? I have the same problems asking a girl out too. I always ask the same thing you do.
follow your own advice. don't ';flirt';. you look funny. be yourself, walk up to a girl, start a conversation, and go from there. don't jump her and ask her out.
Act silly, not stupid and not tooo silly. Also walk up to her and be like 'Wa sup? Biology is really hard... Do you know the answer to num 1?' Girls love to act smart.






well i would say take your own advice! not every girl would say no


try this site


http://www.topdatingtips.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment