Thursday, July 29, 2010

Help dating advice needed...what to think after 3rd date?

So, i been seeing this guy for a while...on the first two date he was such a gentlemen and he never made the move to kiss me. He was so shy, and standoffish too. but, yesterday he wanted to go out again i said ok.





We went to go eat and things were going great..so much better of than the first two dates. WE were laughing and he kept touching my hand across the table, and he grab my knee under neath the table LOL. He even spoon fed me his pancake =) Afterwards, we went to twatch the movie, The Haunting in Connecticut.





He paid for tickets, and he even got me candy cause he know much i enjoy it. in the beginning of the movie, he kept trying to scare me, and kept laughing cause i was getting scared, so then i lean my head on his shoulder, and he lean his head back on me, and then he grab my hand and started playing with my nail. So we were like that til the end of the movie. Then he put 3 gummy worm in his mouth and said ';help, i have too many';, so i lean in and grab and our lips touch for a minute.


So were leaving the movie, and he put his arms around me, and were walking to the car and he kisses my forehead, and then picks me up and carrys me to the car. On the ride back home, he suddenly grab my hand, and were holding hands for a while. he touches my face, and take the hair off my face too.





But then when we got to the house, he looked like he wanted to kiss me but he didn't, so i was the one who leaned in and kiss him. it was just for a sec, and then i went in.So, what im wondering, is if an im wrong to make the move to kiss him??? i thought he was into me, since he was being affectionate and all, but maybe he wasn't since he did not make the move. Is he really into me ordo guys do that and is just playing around? Do guys do that often?





-Thanks!!Help dating advice needed...what to think after 3rd date?
You said it yourself that he is a shy guy. So he was getting co fortBle with you in the movie theater but when you drove home, he realized that he may have gone too far for the third date, so he backed off, but you moving in to kiss him told him he wasn't and 5 bucks says he will make more moves next time. It does not sound like he is the type of guy who plays games with girls, but there are guys out there like that.Help dating advice needed...what to think after 3rd date?
Don't worry! By the sounds of it he is hella into you! And now he knows that your into him to so he is not gonna be so nervous now! Play it cool and he will make a move on your next date or the one after that!
maybe he was to shy to make the move and was waiting for you to make the move... he is so into to you by the way he was acting when you guys went out...
Now that he knows he will start making the moves because you took the initiative. Hopefully, he will man up and follow your lead.
sounds like he's SOOO into you!!:)


i think he jus needed you to make that first move bc he was scared
  • gloss
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment