Saturday, July 31, 2010

FIRST DATE/ADVICE! Help?

Thank you for checking this out. I have a couple questions, all respectful and legit advice is welcomed. Heres my story.





So i have been talking to this girl through texting and online chat for a couple weeks now. I flirt with her and to me it seems like she flirts back but im not sure. (She says 'thats cute' to things i say, and her and i talk back alot with smiley faces) She is very shy at school but I usually go up to her and we have little chats between passing period and what not. But our big ones are online/text.





So when we were talking online once we some how ended up talking about going to the movies together. I offered to pay for her, and everything and she said sure. The thing that confuses me is I dont know if she thinks its a date. Im thinking of not bringing that question up to her and just going with the flow. But the reason im asking if i should is because if its a date, i want to be able to hold her hand and have a good time in that fashion.





Second, when we are on the 'date', i want to tell her how i feel about her and let her know i like her a lot. And I wanna know how she feels. But I dont know if thats a good idea? Im just a little confused.





Also, what should we talk about, and how do I deal with awkward silence? x)





Please help me with my questions. Thanks. =)FIRST DATE/ADVICE! Help?
okay well, i think you shouldnt ask if its a date or not, and take things slow. i wouldnt tell her how u feel quite yet, i mean, if it goes well, you'll have more ';dates'; with her, so you could always tell her how you feel on ur next date. just see how she acts on this first one you guys go on, and if she seems comfortable, go from there. good luck!FIRST DATE/ADVICE! Help?
you dont need to tell her that your paying just pay
you should go on the date and do a little of you no what im kidding make her feel comfortale to you and then out of nowhere give her complaments about her and you will see what happends.
  • gloss
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment