Thursday, July 29, 2010

Valentines Date Advice? (Best Answer!)?

Ok I dated this girl (we both go to the same college) for the month of October. We had great chemistry and I thought it would develop to something serious. However she said she was too busy for a relationship and we have barely talked since. She's kinda ignored me too. I think it might have to do with how she broke up with her boyfriend of 3 years a couple months before we started dating.





Anyway Valentines Day is coming up and I was thinking today I would of call her and leave this on her voicemail (it's doubtful she will answer): ';Hey .... I hope you are doing well. I was calling to see if you'd like to get together on Valentines day. I know it'll be great and we'd have a lot of fun. I'm actually going to a (NBA basketball game) tonight but I will try you again after. Take care.';





How does that sound? Any advice? Thanks so much!!





If I don't hear back from her then its completely over right?Valentines Date Advice? (Best Answer!)?
Hmm well, the fact that you broke up in October, and you haven't heard from her since might be an indication that she doesn't want to get involved.


But it's been 3 or so months, and feelings can change over time. So you never know, she may well be totally over her exboyfriend and ready for some fun with another guy!


So there's no harm in trying, right? As long as you don't have all hopes on the fact she will say 'yes' and come out on a date with you.


If I were you, I'd get back in touch with her now.





Give her a text, saying 'Hey, its been a while. How have you been doing?'





I wouldn't jump in and ask her on the date, cos I would be freaked out if a guy I hadn't spoken to in ages that I used to date, came outta the blue and asked me on a date on V.day. You never know she might be back with her ex? A lot of girls HATE valentines day.





And then if she does text back, make small talk, and text her a little later 'You busy on Saturday? Would be cool to catch up properly.';


Keep it short n sweet. Blabbing on she would probably guess that you have planned it all, and would get a bit freaked out.





Good luck!Valentines Date Advice? (Best Answer!)?
that's fine...very casual and friendly. all you can do is try, so i give you an A for effort. the ball is in her court after you leave the voicemail. and yes, if she doesn't respond within a few days she's not interested at all, or she has a boyfriend at this point. if that's the case, it wasn't meant to be, and you can walk away knowing you gave it another shot. good luck...update with results! =)
your voice mail sounds good, BUT make sure that you say ';Be sure to call me back to let me know'; that way you are leaving the ball in her hands and if she is interested she will definatly answer back to you, if she isnt, then you have the answer that she does not want anything to do with you





but you have a great idea





Good luck man
i think she sent you a msg already by not being receptive. but i you really really want to call her, then let it be the last time. from a female perspective, if were into a guy, they will know.





use your energy on someone new.
it sounds good but maybe take her somwhere other than a basketball game take her some where romantic but if she dont answer than shes over you
call her so she will pik up and if nt den jus leave a voice mail telling her that you will pik her up at wateva tym nd date nd go nd pick her up from there e.g. her house and take some flowers with you
I THINK THATS A GOOD MESSAGE AND YES IF U DONT HEAR BACK ITS OVER =(
sounds good and yea if you dont hear back then just move on
thats perfect!!! it dosent mean your over but if she keeps ignoring u then maybe shes not ready to move on
ok well its a definet she doesnt want anything to do with you if she doesnt call back but dont shut her out if she calls after v day cause she might have went away. if i were you i would leave something like - hey its _ i know its been a while since we've spoke, but i was wondering if you didnt have anything planned for valentines day we could spend it together. call me if you can make it. bye. i hope this helped you. o and dont sound depressed on the phone cause then she will think you are a drag and it just not good if you want a chance. o and dont say i hope to hear from you or anything like that it will make you sound needy and desperate.

No comments:

Post a Comment