Saturday, July 31, 2010

2nd date advice?

I have a 2nd date tonight with someone I met on an online dating site...now it seemed to go good the first time and now hopefully tonight will be the same with dinner and bowling.... we are both in our mid 30s and I really hate the dating scene to begin with...but hey it is fun too





Now I did offer to pick her up tonight, but I knew she would probably still want to just meet me at the restaurant ...which is fine in my book because of it being too soon and its a big step kind of to pick her up only meeting once....but now what is the steps to take if we drive from the restaurant to the bowling alley together....open the car door Im sure....umm what if she drives and afterwards if she doesn't get out of the car...how would I at least get a hug in





Im guessing the first kiss won't happen tonight but who knows...that I will base on if I feel the time is right...but a hug I feel is alright if I am able to find the right time...any advice





Is it too soon to kiss?2nd date advice?
Whoa, slow down kiddo. I hate giving this advice- but the best thing you can do is tease her but make her come to you for a kiss. If she wants it, she'll make herself available. But don't rush into it, because she won't be as intrigued with you. I'm telling you, a little hard-to-get and coyness works for men as well as women in the dating world.

No comments:

Post a Comment