Saturday, July 31, 2010

Prom Date Advice?!?!?

Hey guys,


I'm a senior in high school right now, with no girlfriend/date to prom (which is in about a month and two weeks). Sadly, most of the girls I had a chance with either have been asked really early, or began going out with someone and are now in a relationship. I dont have many options and I was wondering if I can get some advice.


Obviously, the sophomores cant go unless they are asked by a senior or junior, and there are a couple of sophomores that I know and talk to, but there is one major problem. They're big hoes, and I would not be surprised if they have already been asked. What would be a good way to find out if they are going with someone already? None of my friends talk to them or their friends, and I just dont know how to find out if they have a date or not.Prom Date Advice?!?!?
well you said you talked to them right? Next time you are talking just say i can't wait to go to prom, are you going. If she say's yes that means she has a date. If she says no then ask herProm Date Advice?!?!?
if i were you, i'd just ask them


just casually bring up prom and be like,


';sooo has anyone asked you to go?';





(:
Super casual conversation ';Are you going to prom?';


If she says yes and wants to know why you asked say that you were just wondering.


Hope this helps!

No comments:

Post a Comment