Saturday, July 31, 2010

First Date Advice Needed?

ok well I';m 20 and this guy that is taking me on a date tomorrow. he is 21. He's in the navy and is treating me to dinner, and a movie. Then he is taking me to the beach thats really nice. I just wondering what I should wear. I have this nice light tan long fomal shirt that has a small v-neck and i was thinking of wearing it with jeans and maybe a light tan blazer to go with it, idk if that would match. If not then i have this brown short sleeve formal shirt that would probably also work with the blazer. I was thinking of wearing heels as well.





and type of make up should I wear? I have blue eyes, and brown w/ blonde highlights =) Any advice is welcome =) Thanks =)First Date Advice Needed?
u r over thinking it. if he likes u he wont care what u wear. just wear whatever
  • gloss
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment