Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Dating advice... first date w/a guy i met in person (not online)?

He seems interested as well... smiling to me whenver he sees me, trying to sit next to me whenever possible, making conversation, and he even gave me his phone number when I asked if he wanted to stay in contact and said, ';So who's calling whom?'; and I volunteered to call... In any case... I think he's really cute!! And we both want to major in English and love literature. WE both have chemistry of some sort... make each other laugh and there's always something interesting in our conversations.


We're both gay guys and met in the bus that takes us to a community college a couple days ago. Started w/mutual smiles and now talking and all. I guess i'll ask him on a date this Friday. We're both like around 20.


Any suggestions as to what precautions to take? Anything I should avoid doing. I'm both a virgin, never had a boyfriend, not even kissed someone, nor had a first date... mmm... I'm a bit nervous... any advice anyone?Dating advice... first date w/a guy i met in person (not online)?
Ohhhh this is so cuuuttE!! =^_^=








*major gay fan*


best i can give is be yourself because thats obviously what he likes.Dating advice... first date w/a guy i met in person (not online)?
Simply go easy on first few days like petting and kissing. Later on you might start heavier stuff, but whatever you do make sure there is no anal penetration without a condom.


Good Luck!
This's great... I think no matter what you're gonna have a great first date...

No comments:

Post a Comment