Thursday, July 29, 2010

I need dating advice... this guy sort of asked me out on a date. how do I keep him interested in me?

I met him about a month ago and he was very straighfoward about me being attractive. It wasn't until last week that we started texting each other, and we've been flirting with each other... he implied he wanted to go out on a date and I asked him if he was asking me out on a date and he said yes. We stablished the fact that we are attracted to each other, but have not set a date. I like the guy, but I am afraid to show him that I am extremely interested in him, how do I keep him from losing interest in me?I need dating advice... this guy sort of asked me out on a date. how do I keep him interested in me?
OK dont go any were high class it helps if u can have friends go with u too make sure u look relly sexy and he will compliment u after he dose satart flirting with him but not so much that its annoying but anyway dont act strange and make sure you dont put your foot in your mouth and dont talk about weird or girly stuff guys get reely turned of by that of and make sure you smell good or eals he will complain about it lol good luckI need dating advice... this guy sort of asked me out on a date. how do I keep him interested in me?
I've been trying to date in bars and clubs also with no chances. I'm about to hit the dating sites too :) such as http://katia19.com/index.php Real good one... check it out!!!
  • gloss
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment