Thursday, July 29, 2010

First Date Advice? THANK YOU!?

Okay, so I'm going on a first date with a new guy. We've never met each other in real life, but we know each other through mutual friends and talked on Facebook. He seems pretty normal, haha. We're going out to see a movie this weekend, but to make it less awkward it's going to be a double date with our friend and his girlfriend. That seems smart, right?





Now, how can I make this as little awkward as possible? Because I really like this guy, and I don't want it to be xS! Also, we don't really know each other so what is the rule on hand-holding and arm-wrapping?


What movie should we see?


And what should I wear! I'm fair skinned, pretty short, have longish medium brown hair and green eyes. :) Oh, BTW, we're 14.





Thank you!First Date Advice? THANK YOU!?
Why are people so determined to have their first date at the movies where there's little to no socializing? The only advice I can give you is go somewhere where you can learn more about this person and socialize. Then again, you are only 14. Hmm. I really don't think it's much to worry about, just don't do things that you're not willing to do. Go for it! And be safe.
  • gloss
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment