Thursday, July 29, 2010

First date... Advice, ladies?

Girl I met through a friend at a party over Thanksgiving break, we hit it off real well, and she IM's me, calls etc... Goes to school about 2 hours away but I want to plan a date over Christmas break, and possibly hanging out... I know I may be jumping the gun, but she'll be home.. at her parents... Being a first date, should I go up to her front door, blah blah blah and meet the parents... or is that reserved for later dates when its more serious? I just feel like when/if we get more serious I'd meet the parents, not really first date... Any thoughts ladies? and perhaps guys have any adviceFirst date... Advice, ladies?
Be a gentleman a go to the door to get her. I understand that you probably don't want the formality of conversation. Make dinner reservations somewhere or get tickets to a show . Let her know that you have a time to meet So at the least you go in get her with the understanding the you cant come in to sit down and talk you have to go to make the reservations. At least introduce your self and shake hands with her parents. Show them that you have a respect and a face, nothing to hide. Yes save the formalities for a later time.

No comments:

Post a Comment