Thursday, July 29, 2010

*Date Advice Wanted!* GUYS ESPECIALLY! (:?

Okay so i like this guy and im going on a date with him tomorrow, he's a year older than me but he hasn't made out and I have. A few days ago we were on a date-ish thing and he put his around me during the movie, I really do like him and as great as that is I'm also really nervous. I plan on trying to be myself and I already know him pretty well. We text each other ALL the time and he's really cute about it. I know you may think I don't have a good reason to be nervous but it's hard not to be. The plan is that we walk around the area we live and just talk. Oh and of course blaze! (: Any pieces of advice would be so much appreciated!*Date Advice Wanted!* GUYS ESPECIALLY! (:?
trust me, if he put his arm around u during the movie, he likes u back*Date Advice Wanted!* GUYS ESPECIALLY! (:?
Don't forget to keep some condoms with you.
I think you should just keep your plan to just be yourself. I'm pretty sure everything will go really good for the both of you. Just make sure you give the man some sugar before the date is over with :)
My advice is to not think about it as much as you have. Just be yourself and stop analyzing everything.
If you blaze youll be even more nervous.

No comments:

Post a Comment