Saturday, July 31, 2010

I need date advice?

okay so i dated this guy named kyle a few months ago. i mean we dated off and on for about a year..and i really loved him. we were good for each other but just eventually broke up for a stupid reason. while we were broken up, this other guy and me started talking and he is really sweet and funny and cute and perfect, christian and everything. but i decided to end it with this guy because i still had feelings for kyle. well kyle wouldnt really pay me attention so i decided to get to know this other guy better..(he didnt go to my school like kyle does.) and this guy and i did like each other but we never really started 'talking' and we never saw each other..well he got a girlfriend..yeh it sucks but now kyle is paying attention to me but now i kinda want to talk to the other guy. idk what to do. help..i mean i dont want to ';wait'; for this guy but yet he kinda messes around with me (somewhat flirts) like we used to. idk.I need date advice?
I know all too well what you mean. My advice to you is follow your heart, no matter where it takes you. Whether you fall for kyle again, or the other guy decides he wants you back in his life. Be true to your heart and let it guide you. Trust it and do what feels right, for you! Hope this helps and Good Luck!I need date advice?
You sound confused. Haven't we all been in this situation.





It sounds like maybe you should forget about this ';other guy,'; since he doesn't go to your school and you don't get to see him much anyway. Besides, if he has a girlfriend, you should respect that and let them be.


Kyle sounds a little strange. Before you try anything with him, you should probably see what his intentions are. Try to figure out why he's suddenly paying attention to you again, and make sure it's for a good reason.


For now, I think you should just lay back, take a hot bath, and enjoy being single. Tomorrow, you can get out there and try to make some new guys want you. That's always the best part about being single. :]]

No comments:

Post a Comment