Saturday, July 31, 2010

Best Blind Date Advice?

My boyfriend and I just broke up and now my best friend (who is another guy) has told one of his other guy friends about me and is trying to hook us up. He sounds really cute, but I do not want to rush into anything. However, if I am interested, I want to be able to show that I am interested. I'm really nervous about meeting him. I have talked with him once and we are all hanging out together tomorrow. I'm not really sure what we are going to do, but nonetheless, he and I are both going to be there. What do I wear? Any great flirting tips to make him wonder whether or not I like him without making it completely obvious that I do? What are good things to talk about on a first ';date';? Any tips that you can give me would be greatly appreciated. thank you for reading and your time.Best Blind Date Advice?
ok for whut u wear, wear something sexy but NOT too hoochy.. like maybe a super nice shirt, jeans with heels,, dont go overboard with the makeup also. and then for things to talk about DONT TALK BOUT THE WEATHER lol that just couldnt get any more awkward if you do, ha. talk about what he loves to do like activities or hobbies, whut he does for a job.. and things he loves all that. and when you go on the blind date go into it NOT THINKING MUCH OF IT. if you hope for it to be the best you mite be disapointed... and maybe go to a lunch bar, so that the noice can sometimes outrule the awkwardness if you u no whut i mean :) good luck girlBest Blind Date Advice?
Enjoy everything and expect nothing. Have fun!
well u need to keep an open mind and always rember if he isnt the guy u expected give him a chance. flirting advice......? well flirt the same way u did with ur old boy friend

No comments:

Post a Comment