Thursday, July 29, 2010

Date advice from the teen girls please?

Well this weekend I have a date with a girl I REALLY REALLY REALLY like (sorry) but anywho, we are just going to her house and watching a movie. Of course im meeting her parents and I am hoping everything goes fine. The thing is we are waiting til we see eachother in person to decide if we wanna date as bf/gf. Cause we met through a friend and have talked on the phone and myspace. I asked her if she would have a prob if I held her hand during the movie and she said she would not. So my question is would it be out of my place to kiss her on the cheek during the movie? Just like a random quick peck on the cheek when her folks arnt in the room. Or i was thinking I would put my arm around her so we may cuddle a little bit.. but what do you think? THANKS LOTS!Date advice from the teen girls please?
to start out just put your arm around her. then if she cuddles with you go for it!Date advice from the teen girls please?
';Hahaha that's the funniest thing I've ever heard!





Now you tell one.';
cuddle when your watching the movie and when you leave kiss her on the cheek !
That sounds so cute! You should put your arm around her, but save the kissing (even if it's on the cheek) for when you know each other better.
lol. if youre over the age of 14, then put your arm round her and if your gonna kiss her, do it properly.


if youre under the age of 14, then just hold her hand and yh, give her a quick peck on the cheek.

No comments:

Post a Comment