Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Dating advice for someone who doesn't want to date.?

What kind of advice would you give to a 20 yr female who is: a college student, athletic, intelligent, independent, non-drinker, non-smoker, non-compromising, abstinent, loves Christ, but doesn't believe that there is someone out there for her. I've given up the dating life, and I know I'm young and have many years ahead. But at the moment I'm ready to throw my college life away and enlist into the military thinking that I don't need a relationship or husband. But then I have guys who ask for my number, or try to become more than friends, but I'm just not interested and don't want to lead people on. But I love having friends...Is being straight up with them enough? Or do I need to relax a little and just date?Dating advice for someone who doesn't want to date.?
This is pretty easy. If you don't want to date people, then don't. You don't need to date anyone if your not into it. Focus on what you got going on now, and when you feel like dating, then go ahead and start dating. Meanwhile, you can still out out with your friends and have fun. Continue to be straight with them, just let them know that you don't have the time for a relationship or dating right now, your too focused on your life. And good for you, by the way. Its nice to see someone get their crap together first.Dating advice for someone who doesn't want to date.?
You're a little young to be giving up on men. I'm pretty much like you except I'm 24yr old male who has done time in the military. If you don't feel like dating then don't. It doesn't hurt to go out with a guy and may be paying the tip( my best friend is a girl and she does that when we go out). If you join the military then you should wait to date because till you get to your first duty station you won't have much time to call a significant other. If you have questions about the military feel free to contact me.
well if you arent interested in a relationship right now then dont be in one. just wait until you're READY to commit to someone, right now you have alot going on %26amp; need to deal with your own things. i'd say just wait until you've settled down a bit to date %26amp; all that.
Relax, YES do it. Date you dont have to but you can try to be friends with them instead and let relationships take on from there.

No comments:

Post a Comment