Saturday, July 31, 2010

Post first date advice?

I haven't been interested in dating for a while now, until I met a really great guy at a party. We hit it off and contacted each other on facebook. He mentioned he would like to see me, so we met up. The day went great and we had a very good and friendly connection. We had to cut short because he said he had some activities later on (he told me what they were). So he walked me to the metro and we hugged, I mentioned to him a Photography expo I wanted to invite him to which was happening later on in the week and he asked me to forward him the info. So I went home thinking it was really the best date of my life and forwarded him the information that evening. It's been 48 hours now and he hasn't contacted me back and the event is tomorrow. Should I call him or just forget about him all together?Post first date advice?
DO NOT CALL. DO NOT WRITE. He had an opportunity to say yes, and he didn't. That doesn't necessarily mean he isn't in to you, but if you repeat the invitation, he might get turned off that you are so persistant.





So here is what you do. Go to your thing. Get DOLLED UP. Get some friends to go with you. Take a bunch of pictures of you having a great time, and post them on FaceBook (I don't know how facebook works, if you can't post pics, maybe send him an email saying ';here's what you missed! wish you could have come out!';)





guys love the hunt. girls love the hunt. we all love chasing the opposite sex. it's no fun when they won't run! just be cool. Make him salivate at the thought of getting to hang out with your awesome a$$. Make him wanna kick himself for missing out on this chance to hang out with such a cool, carefree chick.Post first date advice?
Turns out he was gay. STRANGE

Report Abuse



Well that stinks! I think if he really liked you he would of contacted you about going. And not left you hanging! That's just not fair. Are you sure his internet isn't down? If your not sure call him, at the worst he can reject you. And you can move on. Or he can tell you why he's going or not going! It'll be ok! I really feel like if things are meant to be they will be! So let the cards fall where they may!
casually call asking him if he will be able to make it... maybe he wsas just being himself and doesnt realize that you might like him... i sugest hang out a couple more times to see how he reacts, then either be the first to take initiative or keep waiting...





i say take initiative, i feel now a days theres to much pressure on us guys to always be making the first move, and girls dont seem to understand that it is just as hard for us to make the first move
Call him. Don't loose this possible connection because you are reading too much into his not calling you. Give him the benefit of the doubt this one time and assume he has been really busy. If his behavior is strange or standoffish then you know your answer. But just think he could be the one for you. You'll never know if you don't call. Good Luck.
did u ever stop to think that maybe the reason he cut the date short was because he wasn't attracted to you and he didn't have the balls to tell you. having you forward the info. was a easy way out for him. take a friend, you'll have more fun.
Simple truth... If he really wanted to go and make the effort to see you, he would have made sure to get back to you by now one way or another. :( i'm sorry
Yeah, him asking you to forward him the info is something I do to my clients when they want to talk my ear off about a really uninteresting proposition. So I think that's a good clue.
u dont wana seem too clingy so just simply and casually ask him r u in for plans tomorrow or not? dont b like ';r u gona come? r u gona come? it will be fun! blah blah blah'; i dont think many guys like that kind of stuff haha
Are you not falling in a trap
call him
I think you reached out to him and gave him an easy way to ask you out again. He hasn't. There's no guy that is so busy that he can't call a girl that he is interested in. In general, I think that lots of guys don't want to just turn a girl down flat, so that ';I'll call you'; or ';I'll emal you'; is kind of a generic way to say goodbye at the end of a date. I wouldn't read too much into it.





I would just keep going out with your friends and having fun and doing activities you like - and you'll meet someone who likes you enough ask you out a second time. It's ok if this guy isn't one of them, lots of others will be!





If you want to go to the Expo, go alone and have a great time. Maybe you'll meet someone new there.

No comments:

Post a Comment