Thursday, July 29, 2010

First date advice, please?

So I am a 14 year old girl.





ok to be honest its not exactly a date...





its more like a study get together at Barnes %26amp; Nobles xD





so me and my friend are going to Barnes %26amp; Nobles to edit a video for our project.


Anyways, I have liked him since like forever.





but there is one problem...


I'm really shy and quiet.. and when I try saying something, I end up stuttering, or the words get mumbled up together.





I dont want to ask him out yet, I kinda want to first become better friends...


How can I be funny? How can I be entertaining, I dont want it to be a bore for him, when we are there...





PLEASE HELP!!First date advice, please?
That's not a date..


Just be yourself and tell him about your day and stuff, I guess.First date advice, please?
You can ask him out without saying ';wanna go out?';. Just after you go to edit the video for the project, tell him you are hungry (or something like that) and want to go eat somewhere with him. Listen, talk sometimes, be funny, and then you can hang out with him and not really be 'dating'. And then he will ask you out if you do a good job of that.
I think u should get to no him then on your next ';date'; u should ask him then a say something like I've really liked u for a bit now and i would like to be more then friends...So this way u could even write it on your hand if you think you would forget cuz its short but sweet..or Waite till you think hes really and hes going to ask u. It all depends on what kind of person u are.


Good luck
Stand on your head while juggling french fries under the mistletoe.
just chill, be ur self and think of all the nice things that happen if yall end up together
idk

No comments:

Post a Comment