Thursday, July 29, 2010

Hey date advice about if I should pursue this guy or not?

Well a couple weeks ago I went on this date with this guy I like and we sort of hit it off. But we went to disneyland together and we hung out on the first day and he kept on trying to touch me and I just wanted to be straight up with him and say hey I was just in a bad relationship can we take it slow and then he got kind of mad at me and then 2 hours later I get this text saying I'm not looking for a relationship. I said I'm not either I just like you and I'm sorry I didn't let you kiss me and tried to be honest. I later asked him if we were still cool and he said yeah but I really really like him now and wondering if I should text him and pursue him. and What should I sayHey date advice about if I should pursue this guy or not?
I really am looking for a relationship and I like you but I want to take one small step at a time

No comments:

Post a Comment