Saturday, July 31, 2010

First date, advice anybody? lol?

Ok, well tonight I'm going on my first date with a guy, lol. I really like him, but I feel like I'm going to completely embarrass myself somehow xD We're going to see a play called ';Sunday Night';


I know I should just be myself and all that swell stuff, but I'm just asking for some general advice. Like, I'm almost in anxiety attack mode, lol. So any advice or experiences you've had would be helpful.





Oh, and just to be polite, how was your day? :]First date, advice anybody? lol?
Okay...been there, done that...try this... About ten minutes before you're supposed to meet...take ten slow, deep breaths...then let each one out slowly but comfortably...try to think of something calming, like watching snow fall...or of a pleasant summers day in the park with a stream flowing gently by... If you still feel stressed...repeat as necessary... When you finally come face to face...say something like, ';I'm so glad to see you';...it will release 'your anxiety' and make him feel comfortable at the same time... You're going to do fine...you have the wings of an angel, my dear...First date, advice anybody? lol?
I'm also going to a play tonight


with a girl so it's not as exciting as yours.





I'm pretty jealous actually I haven't been on a date with a guy before.


I think that if it shows you're nervous then he'll think that it's cute.


I would be the same way as you though.





My day was ok it wen't super fast and was pretty boring and very cold.





Good luck and have fun.
The best thing your can do when you're with him is show him that you love him, But don't go crazy on the 1st date with funny business. This way he way notice you really like him.





Hey It's funny, that I know about a lot of the do's and don't of dating, But%26lt; I just can't find someone to date.





The joys of shyness






Aww sounds nice :) Just relax and enjoy yourself, and yes 'be yourself' he obviously likes you already if he's going on a date with you. If you do do something embarrassing laugh at yourself.





Enjoy the play :)





My day sucked by the way, but there's only an hour until its over so hurrah :)
Don't sweat it :) Trust me, if you're nervous, he'll know it and it could make him uncomfortable. Just talk and keep the conversation going. Once you two start really talking, you'll feel a lot more relaxed and can enjoy the rest of the night. Good luck! :]
Don't panic.





He probably feels the same way.





Don't worry about embarrassing yourself, you most likely will!





That can be so funny and ice breaking on a first date.





Have fun! By being you. Anyone can fall in love with that.
Just be open and honest with him. Honestly is always the best policy. I've had a couple ';life experiences'; and regret not telling my boyfriend until we were farther along in out relationship.
AWW ! how cutie ! lol lol .. its always scary on the first date but once you get to know the guy it will be more easy and he is just as nervous as you i garanteee HAHA good luck champ lol



Aw lol your cute :o.


Just relax, I'm sure he'll love you, you seem awesome.





My day sucks.


I'm sick.


):
be nice, try to talk an equal amount, and don't rush anything let it all happen on it's own.

No comments:

Post a Comment