Saturday, July 31, 2010

Quick: Help Need dating Advice, for first date!?

Ok so I met this girl online, she's almost 18, I'm almost 22. So I am meeting the parents on the first date, and they don't know my age. Were going to try and avoid it if possible lol. But my question is, since we been talking over the last week, and I already gained some bouns points for a sweet thing I did for her, like watching the sunset over the phone. Should I give her a simple gift? I bought a little pink bunny, but am iffy, yet trying to be thoughfull and make a good imprestion on the parents. So since it's my first time I meet her, and HER PARENTS!!! Never done that before lol, should I do that, and what should I know. Or should I not bring Anything?Quick: Help Need dating Advice, for first date!?
bring the bunny...it would be cute...and chocolates maybe...a plain milk chocolate...give it to her in the car...Quick: Help Need dating Advice, for first date!?
tell them up-front, tell them that you'll take care of her and that she'll b home early. don't bring her a giant thing of flowers, just bring her a little necklace or bracelet. do not have sex with this chick. until she turns 18 keep it down to a hug and a kiss. be respectful and patient.


give her the bunny at the end of the date when your dropping her off at the door and peck her on her cheek. she'll be dazed.
Give her the bunny in the car that way it's between you and her and not her parents..........I think it would be less awkward for you.
bring her the bunny, you should try to get a small chocolate thing for her to. :D
Im not so sure about the online thing...
  • gloss
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment