Thursday, July 29, 2010

Date advice! (Needs a guys advice.)?

Okay, so here's my dilemma! I'm going to a concert with a guy I have a crush on this weekend. I was totally cool with the idea until I recalled one of our conversations about how it's unattractive sometimes when women do really manly activities. (Yeah I know sexism blah blah.)


So my question is, can I still mosh at the concert without it being a turnoff? The whole idea of inviting him was so he could see the fun side of me and hopefully like me a bit more, but now I'm freaking myself out. Help!Date advice! (Needs a guys advice.)?
when you go to the concert, and start moshing, maybe playfully mosh with him, i dunno.Date advice! (Needs a guys advice.)?
Um, you should just be you. I know you like this guy but seriously, if you have to change an aspect of yourself for this dude to like you then it will already be a flawed relationship before its even gotten started.





You should get with a guy that embraces all sides of you, even the psycho moshing side. If he can't accept that, then really, I don't know why on earth you would want to spend your time with a dude like that.





What is considered a manly activity anyway?? And what's so unattractive to him about it? Is he threatened/intimidated by it or what?
personally, that would be a turn on, as long as you didnt get really violent, i know its a mosh pit, have fun but dont look like a total freak. wild girls are definitely a turn on though ;)
Suck his dik, then you have the power!
Yea...I see girls in there all the time. Thats not a mainly thing, its a CRAZY PERSON thing IMO, lol. Who are you going to see?
Do the mosh.
I think its a great idea. Your showing him that you have different interest. He might open up to you more.
stop freaking out and yes he will like you a lot more
po jo's idea would work
wow
dont

No comments:

Post a Comment