Thursday, July 29, 2010

First Date advice please help?

Ok so here's the deal I am twenty two I also model in my city. I have been in two relationships one was 5 years and the other was a year. I have never been on a ';OFFICIAL DATE'; yeah I've been out to eat or whatever but it wasn't really a date you know? I met this guy recently that I really like I am so interested in him. He's different he's not into just a physical attraction or playing games. He is genuine. He plays football for the Oakland Raiders and he is extremely handsome I mean so handsome. He seems interested in meeting me and getting to know me for me and who I am. I want to go on a date but I've never been on a date. What do I wear, what if go to eat and we're talking how do I know I don't have food stuck in my teeth while I talk, do I sit next to him or across from him when we eat. How do I not show that I am extremely nervous. Any other advice would help thanks. Please no negative answersFirst Date advice please help?
First of all.. relax. :) Be yourself, he already asked to go out with you on a date, so you know he likes you that much. Don't act like you own the world, dont act like you're easy, and don't tell him about past relationships, or that you would like to marry him etc.. don't show off.. just go with a flow.. I wouldnt eat spaguetti, but have something light.. if you're not sure if you have food stuck on your teeth, then ask to be excused and go to the restroom after your dinner (but dont take too long there) ehehe :)


You'll be fine, believe in yourself.

No comments:

Post a Comment