Saturday, July 31, 2010

Mid school date advice (guy + girl)?

ok.. im not exactly the slimmest or coolest guy at school.. im more of a nerd and have a lil xtra weight. at times.. i feel im being used. so. theres this girl i like at school and on myspace she tells me stuff she claims she tells no one else. she says she trusts me me and today said my eyes are awefully blue if that means anything.. she also told me she thought i was a pretty nice guy. what are my chances? should i ask her out? anything is greatly appreciated. thanks in advance.Mid school date advice (guy + girl)?
Most girls go for personality these days.


So don't judge and think you have no chance.





You should be friends with her first before asking her out,


Get to know her more, and see how's shes like.


Once you do get closer, and when you feel ready, I think you should ask her out :)


I'm sure things will work out okay.


Good luck

No comments:

Post a Comment