Saturday, July 31, 2010

Guy problem? Date advice?

I live with my grandma. She doesn't understand me. I have a boyfriend and i cant tell my grandma about him or she will go off and tell my entire family and they will flip and like stalk him. i want to go on a date with him but i don't know where to go . the movies are cool but im scarred about her finding out its alone with a boy. if i want to go somewhere with friends she like calls their parents to make sure its okay with them. i need your help. im okay with lying just what should i say? where can we go? im 17 and don't say im too young because ive been through a lot and i can handle it. thankss .Guy problem? Date advice?
say ur hanging out with ur friends and go to the park or something and hang out... or go to the mall... or to a water park... or amusement park... anywhere u would go wit ur friendsGuy problem? Date advice?
i hav those problems too...tell me wen u get an answer. ive been thinking about lying and saying im going to my friends house. i would be at his house and then b4 i go home go 2 my friends house.
  • gloss
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment