Saturday, July 31, 2010

OMG! First date advice?!?!?

I'm a girl and I'm 14. This guy that I really like asked me out on a date next Friday. What do we talk about? We're going out to dinner and I really like him, but I have NO idea what to talk about with him! And I really don't want to have like, awkward silences with him either. I've never been really ALONE with him yet. Me and some of my friends and some of his friends hang. So we always are joking around. But when were alone, what to talk about?! IM FREAKING OUT!!!!!!!!! Should I cancel?!!? AHHHHH!!!!OMG! First date advice?!?!?
14 is too young for a date. You're too young and impressionable and will make irrational decisions. Be a kid.OMG! First date advice?!?!?
just talk about what you normally talk about when you guys are in a group or things you like he likes. keep it simple its. Don't over think your answer and most of all have fun learn more about him and he will do the same. Hope i helped. enjoy yourself

No comments:

Post a Comment