Thursday, August 19, 2010

Unplanned STRANGER date??? advice?

ok, so im at work. and this very attractive girl waslks in. she reaches out and introduces herself (weird nobody really ever does that ar a cell phone store, except the sales person) after giving her pricing she said she was going to go shop t-mobile. (i work at at%26amp;t) after 5 mins she comes back, i start running her credit and we start talking. she wasnts to get a new car. (i give her some sincere advice as to how, at her age 18, she shoulnt get the 30k car she wants. high monthy payment plus insureance) she says ';interesting';. I continue giving her advice and she seems surprised. after not being approved for the deposit, i tell her to come back if she nedds help with anything else or some more advice, lol. she then asks for my number,. i give it to her, and she takes her leave. she said shed txt me her number. she didnt. after about 30 mins she comes back saying she forgot something. i interrupt and ask ';what happened to my txt'; she said she called but she must have taken down the wrong one. so this time i get hers and shoot her a txt. a bit later she txts me to tell me she feels like a retard. i said ';no dont worry, not your fault'; i ask her if whe wants to grab a drink (coffe bean) she agrees. we sat there talking. SHE AND I HAVE SO MUCH IN COMMON. shes 18, independent, good job, and knows what shed like to do in life. i think we had good chemistry. we were there about 40mins. i walked her to her car. she then txt me, ';thanks for the invite, drive safely'; i replied ';i will, i hope to see you again'; she said '; see you again soon';





so waht should i do? is it too early to txt her again tonight? i mean she likes me righ? she even went back to get my number again after taking it down wrong. shes very attractive but, waht i liked most was her personality and warmth...SHOULD I TEXT HER TONIGHT? SHOULD I ASK HER OUT AGAIN, HOW SOON. (i think she might be right for me, ofcourse only time will tell.)





all this out of the blue, on an unexpecting day! btw, this has been th ebest date in two years, i felt like it was easy to be myself. and very comfortable. felt like we knew aech other for quite some timeUnplanned STRANGER date??? advice?
Text her.She likes you , you like her. You have nothing to loose. Dont make her wait. Unplanned STRANGER date??? advice?
just text her


what the crap


ask her out


what the crap


who cares if she says no


you like her


so who cares if she says no


and who cares if she is sik of you


texting



u could text her and not come too strong on to her





plus don't text her while she's sleeping unless you guys were having a text chat





and once you see the signs you can ask her out


****

No comments:

Post a Comment