Thursday, August 19, 2010

Adult men/women - second date advice?

So last night I went on a second date with this guy. He was extremely cool the whole time - he was nice, a total gentleman (opened the all doors for me all night, paid for everything, and walked me to my car from his apartment at the end of the night). He kept making flirtacious movements such as tickling me, patting my stomach, shoving me a little when we were walking down the street... but he never made any kind of move though? I didn't want to get sexual but I thought with all this flirting he'd say something that let me know he was interested or he'd try to go in for a kiss on the cheek at the end of the night?





I guess my question is - would a man spend this much energy being really nice on a 2nd date if he wasn't interested in a woman? I'm wondering what the deal is or how I should go about seeing him again.Adult men/women - second date advice?
You yourself said that he was a ';gentleman.'; Perhaps it's his true character to be respectful and genuinely is a ';nice guy.'; We still exist, ya know? I suspect that he is just respecting your personal space because he hasn't read the sings that you're interested in making it a physical relationship yet. You have to remember that guys do have fragile egos and fear rejection. If I were you, I would be overtly obvious that you're interested and want to take it to the ';next level.'; I am not suggesting that you make the first move or act like a slut...Simply use sexual innuendo and make it very clear (in a classy way) that you are willing to receive a kiss (or more). You could make up a story that you were watching a movie last night and your favorite part was when the guy just grabbed the girl and kissed her passionately (or threw her onto the bed!). Good luck...Adult men/women - second date advice?
I do not think he would spend that much time and energy to impress you if he wasn't interested in you. Enjoy his gentlemanly ways, and have some fun. It is apparent to me that this guy likes you and does not want to blow it by pushing. I believe when he thinks the time is right, he will lean in for a kiss. Good Luck
he sounds like the nice guy. maybe he thinks kissing you would be innappropriate this soon. he has his way of doing things... i would go on another date with him and if nothing happens, then maybe he is just scared. but for sure give him another date.





and yes he is interested...
ring him...





and he might not want to have sex with you just yet... still getting to know you...





if YOU want the sex, then tell him!!! :D
I think what you have found is a nice guy! Congrats!





I know its confusing but a lot of guys want to skip romance these days and get right down to the dirty. I myself am old fashioned so I very much enjoy when I find someone who is willing to wait and take things slow. And from what I've read it looks like this guy might be this kind of guy. And thats awesome for you!





I say keep things going the way they are, keep going on dates and being flirty with him.





Again, congrats!

No comments:

Post a Comment