Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Dating advice...well not really advice but opinions, I know how to date, this situation is different for me!?

Ok, I've been divorced for 2 years now. After my divorce I went through a period of just wanting a physical relationship, nothing with substance and I made that clear from the get go. I met someone recently who I REALLY see myself falling for. We haven't done anything physical (kissing is all) and I'm almost scared to take it further for the fear of screwing this up, even though she wants to go there. Most of my dates end up in the sac at the end of the first date and honestly none are very interesting women, cute but dull...this one is average but I'm intrigued by her. I'm acting totally out of character lately and not in a bad way, but I see myself acting more reserved than normal when I'm around her...I might be trying to hard.Dating advice...well not really advice but opinions, I know how to date, this situation is different for me!?
It is best to just relax and be yourself around someone. If you put on false pretenses then neither of you will really no the other. Don't rush into a physical relationship. Take it slow if you think that this might be the one that you want a long term relationship with. If it happens it happens and you will both be ready and wanting it, not just doing it for the heck of it.Dating advice...well not really advice but opinions, I know how to date, this situation is different for me!?
just take it slowly~ you might be just surprised at yourself for feeling this way which you thought wasnt going to be possible. love presents itself to us in the oddest times in the weirdest ways when we least expect it to happen. calm down, take time to think over your feelings, try to be yourself, be honest, show your interest. when said u are more reserved than before, i think you've already fallen for her. goodluck and best wishes
wow ok what ever you say abou that okkkk
idk sorry
I dont think that this is such a BAD thing, do you? i have divorced for a little over a year, and my bf and I started seeing each other in January. it was originally ment to be a 'Booty Call' but ended up into something that we both do not want to be without. I would stay at my apt, and text him a goodnight tty 2morrow. and he would reply with 'I dont know what you are dong to me, I dont like not being with you' Eventually I started staying at his house more and now I my apt is more like a overpaid storage shed. I am not a supermodel, my hair is not long enouph, my boobs are not big enouph, and I have a mommy tummy, we all have imperfections, and when you find someone that can accept and deal with those imperfections and not judge you for them, that is a great feeling. But when you find that one that you dont want to be without 24/7 then I think that you just know at some point in the relationship that things are right between you. I have so much fun with my bf and we have not been in 1 arguement, and we just go with the flow, I take very good care of him and he knows it. I dont rush him into anything, we are both adults and we will know when things are ready to take the next step.


Good Luck, Love is hard to find, we can all find anyone to get into the sac with us, but someone to Love is hard to find, and someone to love you back.

No comments:

Post a Comment