Thursday, August 19, 2010

Need prom date advice?

i have the choice of taking 2 girls and need help picking between the two





ok so here's my situation:


the 1st girl (call her girl A) ive known since we were in middle school and we dated a short while back then. I guess it didnt work out cuz we were really young but ever since then weve remained close friends and ive always had a crush on her ever since we broke up but im not sure if she feels the same way.


but the thing is i really really dont like her friends (i would have to go with her and her friends cuz none of my close friends are going to prom) so going with her runs the risk of being in an awkward situation the whole time.


but today she asked me and i told her id get back to her because i might be going with...





Girl B is a girl who ive known for about a year and a half


she lives a couple towns over, i met her through my friends cousin and i can tell we like each other but weve only chilled a couple times and we talk mostly online but im betting if i asked her she would deffinatly say yes.


but the problem with her is she dosent know any 1 from my town and sending a limo that far would be expensive


i really like her alot and can see me and her maybe devoloping into a relation ship maybe even before then but for now i just need some advice for wich is better





another problem by itself is that im not much of a dancer and im not much into hip hop but idk if i wanna miss out on my senior prom or the crazy **** thats gonna happen after lol





but if you can, just tell me wich option is best for me and why?





thanks alotNeed prom date advice?
Choose girl A, if you are close friends she could feel insulted if you took someone else, and you have to put up with annoying friends, dont be a *****, if you cant put up with annoying people then dont even go to prom
  • this works
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment