Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Post First Date Advice.........?

I am fairly new to the dating scene and finally have had the courage to ask a girl out. I recently met this girl at the mall and asked her to dinner. She said yes, and we went out the following night. I felt the date went really well and we surprisingly had a lot of things in common. This girl seems really nice and I would like to see her again. Now, here is my concern: I told her that I had a really good time and that we should do it again sometime. She responded by ';yes we should';. She also stated ';I'll definetly be in touch';. Now how do you think I should take that? Is that her still being interested or is she saying.......eeeehhhhhh maybe.? It's been two days since we went out and I haven't heard from her. Should I be concerned at all? I don't want to call/text her and seem overly interested. (even though I am interested) Any suggestions anyone?Post First Date Advice.........?
May I recommend a simple and friendly text message. I think a text message is an informal way to communicate with someone without having to think if maybe they will be any akward silence. Its short and to the point and it would be better to see if she's interesting to go on another date.Post First Date Advice.........?
You need to call her *** up. And if she doesnt seem intrested in your conversation put your new skills to the testt and go find you anthor girl.


Your Welcome...
well there is the ';three day rule'; about calling after a date, which she may be complying to, or shes expecting you to call her. since thats what the guy usually does. call her tomorrow and jsut be casual, see what shes doing this weekend.
after a date it's usually the guy who calls and starts the contact with the girl..she's prolly thinkin the same thing you're thinkin that ';omg he hasnt called and he prolly didnt like me';..so i think you should text her rather than call her and just say hey wats up or somethin cool rather than just being ';okay i had fun lets go out again';


gl
It has been two days. You are interested. Call her. The last thing you need to do is play games. If you like someone and had a great time, there is nothing wrong with letting them know. You don't have to gush, but two days is plenty of time.





Also if you wait too long, you will begin to feel awkward.
Whatever happened to calling someone to see how they are, without being considered a stalker? If she gave you her number, use it. You can find out if she is interested or not. If she doesn't give you a good vibe on the phone, then I would move on. If she does, you just got your next date. She could be shy you know.

No comments:

Post a Comment