Tuesday, July 27, 2010

I need first date advice!!!!?

Who is suppose to pay on a first date? Is it okay to kiss on the first date?I need first date advice!!!!?
First is this your first date ever? How old are you.


I assume that this is your first date ever. The person who ask the other person out should usually pay, unless it is agreed before hand that the date is dutch treat which means that both will share the cost.


It is ok to kiss on the first date. But if this is your first date ever don't over do it.I need first date advice!!!!?
I wouldn't pay for a date. It's the man who should pay for any dates. As far as kissing goes, you shouldn't be pushed to do something that you don't want to. What are your standards? It's you who calls the shots. No one should dictate what you should do. Be nice but be yourself.
the guy obviously.

No comments:

Post a Comment