Tuesday, July 27, 2010

HELP!! need first date advice!!?

I'm a sophomore in high school and I'm going on a first date with this girl I know through friends. My friend and his girlfriend are going to be there, his girlfriend is this girls best friend. Were just hanging out and watching movies I think. This girls friend told me that at the end of the night she wants to kiss me if she likes me. So if everything goes well, where should I kiss her? Should I pull her away from the other two so its just us? PLease help the date it tomorrow night!HELP!! need first date advice!!?
Just let everything happen as they come. You said she wants to kiss you if things go great, so you shouldn't worry where to kiss her, that's her problem. Just enjoy your date and you will be fine.HELP!! need first date advice!!?
Definitely make sure you two are by yourself, and just give her a simple kiss on the lips. If she responds positively, kiss her again, and just go with the flow.
  • isotretinoin
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment