Tuesday, July 27, 2010

I could use some date advice?

well ok im almost 16 and this girll i like is almost 16 weve known each other for 10 years. i was wondering what a good first date would be like a movie maybe what else do you think i should doI could use some date advice?
i think a movie is good.


and dinner is always good.


keep it simple...and if you can drive then thats really cool.


bowling is always another option.I could use some date advice?
No movies because you can't talk during a movie. Dinner at the beach if it is close by.
-Okay, I would do something more sociable so you two can talk. The beach, the pool hall, the mall, dinner. Personally, I love walking on the beach or sitting on the swings at the park and just talking.
Movie and something to eat after that would be a good idea, behave!
Well I am 15 and just last weekend I had my first date. I live in Santa Monica California, so I took her to dinner, a movie then we had out first sun soaked kiss on the Santa Monica pier. Then sunset was just so spectacular, the sound of the waves crashing on the beach and the segallls was just so amazing I will never forget it!!! So just use the beauty of your imagination and you will think of something, also think if you were a girl what would you want to do, and how would you want your boyfriend to act? Good luck with your date man!
You can not really enjoy your time together at a movie, try going out for dinner then heading back to your place for a movie. Or something else........look it up, plenty of date ideas out there.
Do you skate? I'd suggest something you both like to do such as skating or biking, something fun and light beat. Just be yourself, I'm sure you'll have a great time.
FIND OUT WHAT KIND OF FOOD SHE LIKES TO EAT SO U CAN GO TO A RESTAURANT SHE MIGHT LIKE. ALSO KEEP IT SIMPLE WHERE U GO. IT IS WHAT U TWO WILL DO AND SAY THAT WILL BE MEMORABLE TO HER. TAKE HER A ROSE OR HER FAVORITE FLOWER. TAKE HER FOR A WALK ON THE BEACH AFTERWARD. SURPRISE HER WITH THE DATE DETAILS UNTIL THAT DAY. MOST IMPORTANT LISTEN TO HER WITH YOUR HEART. SHE WILL APPRECIATE IT. HAVE FUN TOO. GOOD LUCK.
I'd do dinner and then maybe a walk so you can talk. Movies aren't good for a first date.

No comments:

Post a Comment