Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Ordered pickets on wrong date by mistake and date had passed without realizing. Bill hasn't paid. Any advice?

I ordered airplane tickets on wrong date by mistake (3 months earlier). The departing date had passed without knowing until I read my email days later. Since I have not paid the credit card bill, so I requested a dispute. The travel agent told me to talk to airline company and the airline company told me to talk to travel agent. I would like to get advice as what I should do?Ordered pickets on wrong date by mistake and date had passed without realizing. Bill hasn't paid. Any advice?
You ordered Pickets?


You ordered them and didn't show up. Plan on paying.Ordered pickets on wrong date by mistake and date had passed without realizing. Bill hasn't paid. Any advice?
I did this to. It was a pain to fix but the airline finally did fix it. Be polite but assertive ask to speak to a supervisor. Expect to be on the phone for at least 3 hours
It was your error, why should someone else pay the price.

No comments:

Post a Comment