Tuesday, July 27, 2010

First date advice? I'm in high school.?

So I'm really nervous for my first date. Me %26amp; my boyfriend are going to see ';Eagle Eye'; at the movie theaters. He's my first boyfriend so I'm not quite sure what to expect or act. Any tips or advice?First date advice? I'm in high school.?
I agree, take it easy and enjoy the film. Make the most of the conversation before and after the film to get to know one another.First date advice? I'm in high school.?
Movies are easy. You cant talk during a movie so theres no awkward silences and its a perfect opportunity to holds hand and get close. Don't be that gross couple who make out during a movie. You can kiss occasionally but don't be gross, remember your out in public. Its a real easy first date so don't stress about it.

No comments:

Post a Comment