Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Need some advice for my first date?

OK! I am nineteen years old and on friday I will be going on my first date. I am going to take her ice skating and take her to dinner afterwards. I live in the nashville area and we will be going downtown for both activities. Is there any advice that you guys can give to make this go as smoothly as possible and be able to, well, impress her at the same time?Need some advice for my first date?
Be yourself %26amp; make her feel comfortable. Pay for her lol Ask how she's liking the evening, tell her she looks nice/beautiful/whatever lolNeed some advice for my first date?
I live in nashville :D.


Laser Quest is always a hit! or you could see if anything is going on at the Sommet Center. Walking downtown and talking is also not a bad idea. Don't try to impress, be yourself. Conversation is pretty much what girls what, so at LEAST give her that. Talk about her mostly haha.





I know how it works... trust me
yea, pay for everything, ask questions about her, dont talk about urself......dont order anything messy or cheesy or stinky for dinner. keep mints handy. oh and driving a badass car always helps too!
I would suggest taking her to the spaghetti factory for dinner. My favorite place to eat in Nashville.
just make sure you smell nice =P


and also when your skating hold her hand so she doesnt fall =)


and just talk like theres no tommroow





help with my flirting question?


(it's on my profile)
yes, ice skate before hand so you don't fall on your butt and don't forget to complement her!


We love that stuff! lol
coming from i girl i like it when guys smell nice, and are really polite and funny. maybe buy her flowers?
take her to a strip club lol
Smooth...Ice skating...falling down...ha! You'll do fine. :)
  • isotretinoin
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment